The Southern Baptist Convention and Focus on the Family are hosting the third annual pro-life conference for evangelicals in Washington DC.
The Wilberforce Project will be hosting its simulcast in Edmonton for pro-lifers to be inspired and equipped for the pro-life movement. There will be a brief talk, two keynote speakers, and a discussion panel:
- Brief Talk - "How the Gospel Shapes our Pro-Life Passion" | Danny Akin
- Keynote - "Dignity in Disability" | Joni Eareckson Tada
- Keynote - "Building an Adoption Culture in the Church: Fulfilling the Pro-Life Vision" | Jim Daly
- Panel - "Adoption and Foster Care: Providing Hope for the Hurting" | Sharen Ford (moderator), Dan Dumas, Chuck Johnson, Emily Chapman Richards, & Becky Weichhand
Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Please bring a note book if you would like to take notes.
RSVP and join us at Southgate Alliance Church.
- January 18, 2018 at 5:00pm – 7:30pm
3916 107 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6J 2L4
Google map and directions
- 18 people are going