I think we would all agree that the future of our government needs more principled, talented, intelligent and COURAGEOUS leaders.
This summer, YOU can help train them!
Your investment will ensure that pro-life youth are prepared to enter the political arena.
They will be equipped with pro-life values, sophisticated campaign skills and wise political strategy.
Last summer the interns:
- Designed their own campaign pro-life print material
- Recruited over 70 pro-life volunteers
- Planned and executed a professional door-knocking campaign
- Received sophisticated campaign training and networked with pro-life dignitaries
- Gained leadership skills and specialized career development
- Placed pro-life literature at doors of over 16,700 Albertans
- Called 3,500 Albertans to follow up after signing the petition
- Delivered pro-life “About Abortion” magnets to 1,337 homes
- Collected 3,255 signed petitions to end Pain Capable Abortions
- Identified 3,131 NEW pro-lifer supporters!
Let's do it again this summer!
Please donate today to invest in the future we all desire.
You can now E-transfer to [email protected]. Please include your name and contact method in the comment field so we can identify the giver.
Cheques can be made payable to The Wilberforce Project with "internship" in the memo and mailed to PO Box 44121 Garside, Edmonton, AB T5V 1N6.
Please note that The Wilberforce Project is a registered non-profit and does not have charitable status due to its political activism. Businesses that donate can receive an advertising receipt upon request.