Welcome to The Wilberforce Project's reverse garage sale!
As summer's coming to a close, garage sales are wrapping up, but we still have a list of items that we've been hoping to find for our office. So we want to share that list with you!
Maybe you have some of these items taking up space in your basement or you were hoping to get rid of them in a garage sale but they never sold. Well, here's the opportunity to clear some space in your home while getting the reward of helping out a great cause.
Our goal is to keep this list updated and cross off items as we receive them, so if you want to donate something and it's still up on the site please shoot us an email at [email protected] or phone our office at 780-421-7747 to let us know which item you would like to donate.
Note that our office is in Edmonton, but we will be in Calgary and surrounding area in October and a drop off time can be arranged.
- Pens (in good condition that can be used at our events)
- Sticky Notes
- White Printing Paper (8.5x11'') - Received!
- Manila Mailing Envelopes (Any size) - Received!
- Cork board/white board (with doors that swing open and closed)
- Clear Plastic Stand that holds a single 8.5x11'' sheet of paper - Received!
- Paper Shredder
- Laminating Machine - Received!
- iPhone 5 or newer (wiped clean)
- iPad/Tablet 2014 or newer (wiped clean)
- Laptop (wiped clean)
- Air conditioner system (must be a standing system, not a window ledge system)
- Small portable printer
- Recycling Bags
- Kitchen Garbage Bags (Small white bags, not the large black ones)
- Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
- Keurig Machine
- Drain Tray for dishes - Received!
- Serving Bowls - Received!
- Utensil Set - Received!
- Paring Knives
- Napkins - Received!
- Paper Towel
- Paper Plates - Received!
- Plastic Utensils - Received!
- Flats of water, ice tea, pop, etc (to be used for volunteer events & meetings)
- Air Miles (for staff training)