Fulfill Your Pledge
The Wilberforce Project is Alberta’s provincial pro-life organization dedicated to protecting girls, women and the pre-born from the harms of abortion by engaging Alberta’s government and pro-life citizens.
We have been diligently fighting for pro-life public policy and our political approach is working! We have seen tangible change as a result of our efforts. Here are some of our recent successes:
- We ensured that the UCP official policy book supports parental notification if an underaged girl has an abortion.
- We made sure that people with mental disabilities would not be denied access to ventilators during the height of hospitalizations for COVID-19.
- We forced the Trudeau government to direct Canadian medical procurement away from unethical COVID-19 vaccines, which used cell lines from aborted children.
- We identified over 5,000 new pro-life Albertans this year alone.
Our work continues as we seek to pass the first pro-life law in Canada. To accomplish this, we have a number of projects planned:
- Developing a summer 2021 internship program for pro-life university students where they will learn about politics and be connected with potential job opportunities in the political field.
- Training pro-life prospective candidates in how to fight for life issues and win elections.
- Mobilizing pro-life Albertans to engage effectively in politics.
- Expanding the pro-life network in Alberta by identifying more pro-lifers and giving them the resources they need to take effective political action.
We are excited as our recent wins spur us on to further action to create the first pro-life law in Canada. We are ready for the next step, but we need your financial support!
Can we count you in? Please donate today.
Please note that we are a registered non-profit and do not have charitable status due to our political work.